About your Mercedes B Service
A B service is the most thorough of all servicing detailed as per the Mercedes-Benz manufacturers schedule. Please see below for a comprehensive list of all items covered. We will use quality filters that are the same brand as genuine parts, genuine Mercedes Petronas oil or Shell Helix. (More information here). If the vehicle is within it’s manufacturer warranty period keeping to the service schedule, using genuine parts (which we do) keep the warranty fully protected. In addition we are fully registered with Mercedes UK for support and full access to your DSB (Digital Service Booklet).
If you are good enough to visit MD Motorcare for your Mercedes B Service requirements we will book you in for a mutually convenient date and time, you are welcome to drop with us for the day in the morning but we do offer a local pickup & drop-off service (by arrangement) and have a small fleet courtesy cars available so please ask about the options when booking.
When the vehicle is transferred over to us, we can have a chat about any problems, running issues, intermittent warning lights or strange noises so that we can pay particular attention to sorting these for you. One of our technicians will carry out a full service and inspection of your car and note any issues found.
We will not carry out ANY additional work without your permission. How you maintain your Mercedes is completely up to you, we can do our best to carry out any additional service items or repairs on the same day if required but, as you can appreciate it is not always possible. So, we can provide a quote and re-book you for a convenient date ASAP. Some recommendations may entail a return visit or inspection before your next service so we note this and provide a reminder allowing you to get maximum value.
B Service Checks
- Forte Engine Flush
- Change Oil and Filter
- Check tyre pressure and tread depth of all wheels including spare
- Check Internal Lighting
- Check coolant level and temperature protection
- Brake fluid level, check and top up
- Windscreen washer system, check and top up
- Check bonnet latch hook for ease of movement.
- Check condition of vehicle exterior
- Maintain Digital Service Book and record with Mercedes UK
- Check warning and function indicator lamps in instrument cluster
- Reset ASSYST PLUS service interval indicator
- Check horn is functional
- Check condition of windscreen
- Check condition of wiper blades. (Replacement additional service item.)
- Check windscreen wipers, windscreen washer system and headlamp cleaning system for proper operation.
- Check condition of vehicle underside
- Wheel Bearing check and adjust if required (regularly required, cost included)
- Assess condition of brake discs and pads
- Check for additional overdue mileage/time based service items
- Wheels off full brake inspection
- Forte Fuel Treatment
- Adjust handbrake
- Key-fob batteries replaced
- Wash and Vac
Call Now on 01513573111 to book. Alternatively Contact Us.
Note: Local pickup from Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas including Wirral, Chester, Runcorn, Neston, Parkgate, Birkenhead, Frodsham and more. Please ask if we can help.